The Rokinon TSL 24mm F3.5 ED AS UMC is a wide-angle, full-frame lens fitted with the perspective control and tilt-shift functions. Similar to the tilt and swing movements of a view camera, a tilt-shift lens allows the user to control perspective and correct convergence of lines within the frame, which can be especially useful in architecture, landscape and product photography. The optical tilt mechanisms enable precise control of depth of field along with perspective control. It is compatible with both digital and film formats with an angle of view of 83.5º and on an APS-C size sensor has an angle of view of 59.9º and focal length equivalent of 36mm (Canon APS-C: 38.4mm/ 56.9º).
The tilt-shift function on the 24mm f/3.5 lens allows adjustment of the focal plane by an angle of +/-8.5º and enables parallel shift of the optical axis by +/-12mm. The Mount Rotation Lever enables the Tilt and Shift Sections as a combined unit to be rotated RIGHT up to 90 degrees (with 30 degree adjustment). The Tilt Rotation Lever enables the Tilt section to independently rotate LEFT by 90 degrees (with 30 degree adjustment).
The lens is comprised of 16 elements in 11 groups, including two Aspherical elements and two Extra Low Dispersion (ED) elements, which reduce aberrations and provide sharp details and accurate color separation. Multi-layered, anti-reflective UMC coating on each lens element provides even light transmission while minimizing flares and ghosting.
- 24mm Full-Frame Prime Lens
- Focal length equivalent when using lens on APS-C format camera is 36mm (Canon APS-C: 38.4mm)
- Tilt/Shift functions allow for precise perspective and depth of field control
- Aspherical and Extra Low Dispersion (ED) elements minimize aberrations for sharp resolution and accurate colors
- UMC coating on lens elements provides even light transmission and minimizes reflections, flare and ghosting
|TILT/SHIFT LENS 24mm F3.5 ED AS UMC
|F3.5 ~ 22
|16 Elements in 11 Groups
|Minimum Focusing Distance
|Angle of View
|- Maximum Tilt amount : ±8.5˚, Maximum Shift amount : ±12mm
- Between Tilt and Shift Rotation : 90˚ Left(click-stop for each 30˚ step)
- Mount Rotation 90˚ Right (click-stop for each 30˚ step)